- What is Event reason in SuccessFactors?
- How do you configure custom workflow email notification in SuccessFactors Employee Central?
- What is a portlet in SuccessFactors?
- What is SuccessFactors employee profile?
- What can you do in the event picklist when configuring events and event reasons?
- How do you trigger a workflow in SuccessFactors?
- How do I delegate approval in SAP?
- What is HRIS elements in SuccessFactors?
- What are generic objects in SuccessFactors?
- What is FTE in SuccessFactors?
- How many data models are there in SuccessFactors?
What is Event reason in SuccessFactors?
Event reason is an activity derived from events that drives changes in employee data.
These events are predefined for all instances and cannot be added (as of 1508).
Of course, you can deactivate part of them or rename the current events if needed..
How do you configure custom workflow email notification in SuccessFactors Employee Central?
2. Create custom Template for Workflow notification in Document Generation toolGo to Manage Document Template using action search or from Admin Centre -> Employee Files -> Document Generation : Manage document template.Give template a meaningful name and description.Choose Category “Workflow”More items…•
What is a portlet in SuccessFactors?
A portlet is a configurable object on the SuccessFactors screen. Portlets provide resources, charting, or features for users to assist them with performance processes.
What is SuccessFactors employee profile?
Employee Profile is the data base for all SuccessFactors modules. … It offers you basic management options and self-service functions regarding your HR master data in the cloud. Data that is stored in the employee profile can be displayed and changed via different authorization roles.
What can you do in the event picklist when configuring events and event reasons?
What can you do in the Event picklist when configuring events and event reasons? There are 3 correct answers to this question. A. Change the status….Log in to the instance.Proxy in as a user.Change the home address to Germany.
How do you trigger a workflow in SuccessFactors?
The user needs to click on Go to Workflow Request at the bottom of workflow screen and click on Go to Workflow Requests – User will have an option to Select multiple employees and Approve at the same time. SuccessFactors also allows sort and filter feature during mass approval of workflows.
How do I delegate approval in SAP?
To create a new delegation, choose Delegate. Under the Approver Details section, enter the information for the person who currently owns the approval tasks. Under the Delegated Approval Details section, enter the details for the person to whom you want to assign the approval tasks.
What is HRIS elements in SuccessFactors?
Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Synchronization (or HRIS Sync for short) is the exchange of data between Employee Central (EC) and the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Platform, to allow consumption of EC data by other SuccessFactors modules.
What are generic objects in SuccessFactors?
The MDF is a UI-based configuration and extension framework that provides creation, modification, maintenance, and deletion of custom objects (called Metadata Objects) within the SuccessFactors HCM suite.
What is FTE in SuccessFactors?
FTE = standard weekly hours in Job Info/standard weekly hours in base object, where the term “base object” refers to the Position, Company, Location, or Job Classification.
How many data models are there in SuccessFactors?
Now that you know all that you need to know about data models and DTDs let us cruise through the 4 main data models used in Employee Central. There are 3 others used for workflow, rules, and Propagation.